Updated March 2016
For any additional information visit our website: XpressGA.com.
Previous Opportunities for Public Feedback
- An on-board survey was conducted in April 2014. Surveys were distributed on every trip on each Xpress route over the course of the two-week study period. A total of 4,830 surveys were received. Please view the Existing Conditions report available on the Documents page for additional information.
- Focus groups were conducted in July 2014 in North Fulton and Perimeter Center with 17 employers, municipalities, and local agencies.
- An online survey of initial recommendations was provided for customer input for one month in January and February 2015. The main goal of the survey effort was to see where how existing customers felt about the proposed short-term recommendations. The online survey received more than 4,500 responses and more than 8,000 written comments. More than half the recommended route changes were adjusted to reflect survey responses.
- An additional online survey was provided in May 2015 for customer input regarding changes that had been made as a result of the initial online survey process. This survey received 627 responses.
- In May and June 2015, additional public outreach was held. Public meetings describing the revised recommendations were conducted in Midtown, North Downtown, and South Downtown. More than 200 people attended theses meetings, and approximately 150 people also attended a fourth public meeting at the Federal buildings.
Please visit the Documents page to view our approved set of route recommendations.